Market has to offer some of the best aluminum slowpitch softball bats. With the huge variety available out there even professionals sometimes find it difficult to pick the best amongst all.
These slowpitch softball bats are made up of aluminum and come in different shapes and sizes. Aluminum is a light weight material that renders these bats light in weight.
These bats are loved and recommended throughout the world as little energy and a perfect swing is required to hit wide ranging shots. Many popular brands exist that prefer manufacturing aluminum slowpitch softball bats, Easton being the top manufacturer in the market.
Top 4 Best Aluminum Slowpitch Softball Bats
There are a few features that you must consider while making your choice for the best aluminum slowpitch softball bat. 4 of these are listed below with their pros and cons for your convenience.
Easton SP14S300 S300 Slowpitch Softball Bat
As provided above, Easton takes the credit of producing the best slowpitch softball bats. It works hard to design bats that give high performance combined with greater durability.
To achieve its objectives Easton uses aluminum material which not only makes these bats durable but it also contributes in making these bats light in weight.
Easton’s SP14S300 Speed BrigadeSlowpitch Softball Bat is made up of high-grade aluminum alloy material that gives greater strength and endurance. It has a one-piece balanced design for high performance.
- Easton SP14300 has a great texture and appearance
- It has a firm grip that helps in achieving greater stability
- The aluminum alloy makes this bat light in weight and long-lasting
- The bat offers great swing because of its light weight
- It limits the full potential required to hit great shots
Easton SP14S500 S500 Slowpitch Softball Bat
Once again Easton brings to its customers another great aluminum slowpitch softball bat from its Speed Brigade Series, Easton SP14S500. This bat combines high quality, great performance and ultra-fast speed.
It is constructed with 7050 aircraft aluminum alloy which provides greater speed with every swing. The overall evenly-balancedsingle piece design of this bat offers more stability and control.
Easton SP14S500 Speed Brigade is especially renowned amongst beginners because of its shape, feel and appearance. It is approved for play in both USSSA and ASA.
- It is a durable bat thanks to its 7050 aluminum alloy
- It has a firm cushioned grip which gives a great feel and avoids slips
- It is a light weight bat that helps in producing a comfortable swing
- The bat has a top quality design and appearance
- It gives excellent stability
- This bat is known for the performance that it delivers
- Players might find it difficult to use in professional slowpitch softball games
2015 Louisville Slugger Vapor Slowpitch Softball Bat
A recent production from Louisville Slugger, the 2015 Louisville Slugger Vapor Slowpitch Softball Bat is getting everyone’s attention because of its functionality, performance and amazing looks.
It is manufactured using 7050 aluminum alloy material that offers durability, reduces weight of the bat and helps in hitting powerful shots with little effort. Performance is increased with its one-piece design.
One of the most talked about feature of this bat is its stylish appearance that makes it stand out from others. Some batters provide that even after playing several games this bat looks as good as new.
This bat is approved for both USSA and ASA which makes buying this bat all the more useful.
- It is one of the most attractive bats available in the market
- This bat has a firm grip and an overall stylish design
- Its light weight gives greater swing with less effort
- Its aluminum alloy makes this bat long-lasting and sturdy
- This one piece bat offers greater control and stability
- This bat might not suffice for longer time period in playing heavy weight games
Worth Amp ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat
Lastly, on number 4 is a bat from Worth, the Worth Amp ASA Slowpitch Softball bat. It is known for its Whiplash technology that makes its taper much thinner (30% thin) in size in comparison with rest of the bats available in market.
With this taper, batters are able to get firm swing and faster speed which ultimately bring them home runs without even putting in a lot of effort. It is also due to this Whiplash technology that this bat is much lighter in weight.
Its Balanced Loading feature offers greater control and stability. All these features combine together to raise the performance of the player.
Although the name suggests that it is approved for play in only ASA leagues but it can also be used to play in USSSA and other renowned leagues.
- It is a light weight and durable bat due to the aluminum alloy used in its construction
- It has a firm grip that helps in achieving greater balance and control
- This bat produces clear and fast swings using little energy
- You might not be able to play tough games of slowpitch softball with this bat
You would have noticed that each bat in the above list comes with a certain level of durability and functionality. Choosing the level of performance you need depends on what you are looking for.
So, we hope that by considering our 4 best aluminum slowpitch softball bats you will be able to understand the full potential and usefulness of each of these bats.