Worth slowpitch softball bats are exactly the kind of bats that you want for slowpitch. If you’re a player, you know how important it is to have exactly the right kind of bat in order to be on your toes. So, if you’re on a bat – hunt, then Worth slowpitch softball bat is what you need.
For those who don’t know the nitty gritty details of slow pitch softball bats, these bats have a 2 and a ¼ inch barrel diameter and are always approximately 34 inch long. Though, sometimes it is possible that the bat is an inch or two shorter or longer. As far as the weight of a softball bat is concerned, slow pitch softball bats usually weigh somewhat between 26 to 30 ounces.
However, again there are some exceptions. Aluminum, wood, half and half and composite are some of the materials used for slow pitch softball bats. Slow pitch softball bats are used worldwide by male and female players of all ages and skill sets. These bats can be used in recreational as well as in competitive leagues. However, you need to make sure you fully understand all the rules and regulations of the league you are playing in so you would know what legal softball bat to use.
Now that we have discussed in detail what a slowpitch softball bat is, we can move our attention towards the “why” part. Why should one use worth slowpitch softball bats and what are the advantages of using these bats?
- Worth slowpitch softball bats come in really cool and trendy designs. These bats are well balanced and feel very solid, unlike other aluminum bats.
- For most of the bats, the break in time is less than ten cuts which sounds really awesome.
- Worth Legit Power Core used in the bats with optimized fiber angles increases the performance of the bats right out of the wrapper and makes them stand out.
- The fibers that have smaller diameter allow other individual fibers to be woven together in the same amount of space. This arrangement results in amplified strength that in turn results in increased performance and extended lifetime of the bat.
- These bats have VERY light swing weight
- Almost all of the bats are made in United States of America and Worth is very proud of this fact. So, you would never have to worry about the quality.
- Some Worth bats, like Worth Sick 454 Balanced ASA Slowpitch Bat, uses Worth’s 454 USA technology that has a new two phase resin system. This system makes the engineered carbon fiber composite stronger, hotter and tougher than before. 100% Carbon Fiber in each of the barrels provide an extremely rigid and lightweight material which in turn optimizes the flex and the swing weight.
- Worth has also made use of True1 Tech (2 Pc technology) in some of its bats, like in Worth Legit 220 Greg Connell Balanced USSSA Slowpitch Bat. This technology eliminates all flash points and creates a seamless 360Â° barrel. This increases the performance and durability of the bats.
- Some bats, like Worth Legit 220 Don DeDonitis/Andy Purcell Resmondo USSSA Slowpitch Bat, have 220 Advantage. This means that they are tuned using a Classic M Extreme ball to maximize durability and performance.
- Some bats, like Worth SBSIN-34 ASA Slow pitch Softball Bat, use Whiplash technology. In these bats, Worth uses up to 30% thinner taper in order to reduce the overall weight of the bat which results in increased bat speed. This particular bat is made with Lithium which is Worth’s strongest aluminum.
- Almost all the bats come with a one year warranty. Woohoo!
- These bats are ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, and ISF legal. What more can you want from a bat?
There are some cons too that come with these bats. However, know this that the pros outweigh the cons and there is no way one should get into doubts.
- The light swing weight forces some players to wait longer to time the quick swing. However, this can be mastered with practice
- The graphics might wear off with time, but the performance won’t
What is customer to say about worth slowpitch sotfball bats
All around the world customers praise Worth’s slow pitch soft ball bats. Worth has received 5 star rating on multiple online forums, for example Amazon. 9 out of 10 people who have bought the bat have liked it and have recommended it to their friends.However, there are always two sides of the picture. There are people who didn’t have a good experience with worth bats. Some found it less reliable, less durable, but there were only few such cases recorded. Mostly these cases were related to low priced bats. However, no such complaints were registered for high priced bats.
Where to buy?
If you have made up your mind and want to buy worth’s one of a kind bats, then what better place to order them online from than Amazon? Here you would get all the list of worth’s slow pitch softball bats and if you’re lucky, you might even get some discount.
Where to read more reviews?
If you want to read some more reviews about worth slow pitch softball bats, then you can go through Amazon’s reviews. They are authentic and they give you a clear picture of the product. Choose your favorite worth slow pitch softball bat and read its review to see if it’s worth a shot or not. You will not be disappointed. That is for sure!
To put it in a nutshell, Worth slowpitch softball bats are amazing bats that give you an experience of a lifetime. They have received a lot of positive feedback from around the world and a lot of players use bats manufactured by Worth in their games. As already mentioned above, Worth focuses on cutting edge technologies to make sure their bats are stronger, durable and more reliable than ever before.